Saturday, February 19, 2011

WELCOME TO BLOGOSFERA


I am simply amazed. According to Blogger.com- 164 people read what I wrote in my new opened blog about how I was organizing debate. Before this it seemed to me that the way I prepare publications or debates, only interests me and perhaps that people whom it is directly related to. But now 164 people read it

Geography of my entry’s readers is more surprising for me, Great Britain, Belgium, Poland and most amazing 4 people from Singapore. Dear singaporians, what have you lost in my blog? Maybe you just wander or done a wrong click? 

No, obviously, blogging I liked the most during this online course: For readers who are not participating in this course- I am explaining that my blog was opened by ICFJ “Freedom of Expression in the Digital Age for Turkish and Armenian Journalists” program requirements, as well as to have a Twitter account: I still did not feel the Twitter’s pleasure. Well, I use the RSS or Facebook even before this program. Especially RSS for me is very useful to save time: no need to enter the all 34 sites, which I subscribe. If they are putting something new in their site, it appears in my RSS-feed. 

Indeed, I like blogging:  the main reason is feedbacks. These days, I have put in blog my articles about proposals of TV stations during licensing contests. And again surprise! Via blog responses are more than after publication of these articles in our newspaper. First, blogs give feedback opportunity: Our newspaper website, unfortunately, still do not have this possibility. To be honest` it has, but only for the editor's column: And these responses give me not only the new ideas, but also helps to see mistakes. And the most important, I can see that other bloggers reshare my articles, spread it, so I got more readers. 

"Welcome to blogosfera" said Arthur Papyan "The Armenian Observer", after helping me to create my blog. And so, being a representative of the traditional media, who works at the newspaper and radio, also worked in TV, I became the blogger: And as realized I do not regret about it. 

9 comments:

  1. welcome, qe matagh :) (janim chein nkatel minchew hima :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Բացատրեմ գը` էս մասին գրելն էլ էր ծրագրի առաջադրանք: Write a blog entry about your experience so far with the tools of the digital age. Which of the tools introduced in the course have you found most useful and why? Consider: blogging, linking, RSS, multimedia, social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.) How do they affect your own work today?
    Վերջին առաջադրանքն է: Էս էլ ու պըլծ: Սրանից հետո, հույս ունեմ, նորմալ բլոգ կլինի:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Շնորհակալ եմ, Գեղամ ջան :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Սամ ջան, մեզ փորձեցին մի քիչ արդիականացնել` մուլտիմեդիա տեխնոլոգիաներին տիրապետելու իմաստով: Տեսնենք, թե ինչ կստացվի դրանից

    ReplyDelete
  5. Չհասկացա
    Զգոն լինենք?

    ReplyDelete
  6. #zgon–ը Թվիտերում նվագախմբի տղաների ու աղջիկների (այսինքն մեր տուսովկի)կողմից օգտագործվող կեսկատակ tag–երից է։ Օգտագործվում է՝ ոնց պատահի :))

    Հիմա, Սամին, փաստորեն, սենց պատահեց...

    #zgon

    ReplyDelete